Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A Little Bit More, Now

Alright, maybe not quite directly into molding the thin because I decided to refine a few things before that step.

Firstly was the emblem in the front. I reduced the flare of the wings and added these little hooks that come from them where they meet the arms. Also, I tapered them more at the connection.




Then refined the ears, making them thinner like they're seen in the movie, extending to the underside of the bucket. Adding the undercut to keep it thin when I mold it.





The back got some touching up, too.



Here's where it's at currently: filled in the face and kept the nose for a registry key and then about three layers of silicone on it right now. I think one more layer and then the registry keys and then onto the fiberglass mother mold.

No comments:

Post a Comment