Sunday, September 11, 2011

Let me tell you what I've been thinking about, Sweetie...


   So, I was sitting in the tub thinking about why I was destined for greatness....

 

   Not really, but I was thinking on some potential builds earlier (and all last week, come to think of it). Now, some I can make and some I can't off the bat, either way, I'll jot them down here so won't forget:

- Hanar lamp
- Working BANG flag gun
- Shepard's salvaged N7 armor 
- Actual shocking joy buzzer
- Darth Vader's helmet
- C-3PO's head
- Obi-Wan's ANH Lightsaber
- Luke's v.2 Lightsaber
- Garrus' eyepiece
- A shoe knife
- Mr. Freeze's bio-dome/Freeze Gun/Nora Music Box from BTAS
- Headpiece to the Staff of Ra
- Scale sized Ark of the Covenant
- The Fertility Idol
- Sankara Stones
- The Holy Grail
- A Crystal Skull
- A Batarang
- Penguin's knife umbrella
- A v.2 of Emperor Palpatine's robe

No comments:

Post a Comment