Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Monster's Mate WIP

A little something I've been working on over the past week. Normally, when I'm properly motivated, I can knock these out pretty fast. However, I rarely attempt to sculpt the feminine form and because of that, this came out slower than normal. Not much, but I'm in another bit of a money pickle. Here's hoping that this gets finished and bought within another week before the gangs banks come calling again.




Also, I found out not too long ago (during the time of the Obi-Saber build) that my Mask-In-A-Box commission piece was put up in the local museum as part of an exhibit for local hackerspaces. It's not increased the interest in the work that I do but that's something to be proud of anyway, I figured. Many thanks go to Dave and the other folks who were duped into buying the thing and then putting it up on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment