Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Backlog

Just some shit I've taken pics of that I've not posted when I ought to have. The first four are designs for a t-shirt contest over on WeLoveFine.com. The first one isn't so good but it gets better in descending order (with my favorite being the final one). I think I'm getting the hang of this Wacom thing; in only four years of having it, too!






This second thing is a commission of my Majora's Mask for someone in Sweden. She's the only person to have bought one so far but, as far as the two I've made: this is the better of the two.






Third thing is this fake hand I've made for a lil' goof and a spoof I made and need to edit together. It's liquid latex pulled from a mold of my hand, filled with this red-dyed dough I made to simulate flesh; over a wire/Sculpey skeleton hand just to give it some depth and some articulation.



...And lastly, my somewhat new dog (what I've had around for a month, now) that I inherited, Bear. This poorly trained, disobedient little bastard has gotten only two things out of me in this time: that bandanna and some serious whoopin's.


Regardless, I'm quite fond of this stupid son of a bitch.

2 comments:

  1. That Vader and Trooper shirt are fucking awesome. The dog's cute, too, kinda reminds me of my fox terrier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, too. More the trooper than the Vader but I think they work well just as images without having to be on a shirt. I think I might see if I can't get a print of the Trooper one just for myself to have.

      Speaking of the dog, I can't get this thing to stop pissing in my house. Any tips?

      Delete