Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Penultimate Majora's Mask - Part 6

After checking out my bank account yesterday, I mustered up the incentive to work on this thing like a madman.

Got most of it painted yesterday but had to fuck with the spray paints indoors a few days before that (not recommended). It's still needing some details but today I should be able to finish the paint work on the mask and move onto the horns as well as start casting the eye-pucks.


It's not all that visible in the photo but but paint is kinda chunky. I don't know what it is that I have with acrylics but I can ever rarely paint a smooth stroke. Especially that yellow, it has to layer to become a solid color and layering it results in it getting lumpy. As you layer it, the yellow-er it gets; the lumpier it gets. Painting is definitely not for me.

I've set a goal for myself of 3-4 days to finish this thing completely and have casts available for purchase.

Being broke ain't no joke.


No comments:

Post a Comment