Friday, January 17, 2014

The Penultimate Majora's Mask - Part 6.5

Horns are attached (they even rattle thanks to some beans). All I need do is the eyes but the I'm currently rethinking my a current process of going about it. I made a mold of the eye "puck" and thought casting it in a clear resin would be alright (I wanted a layering effect), unfortunately, that method takes way too long as the resin has to cure over night. In order for me to get even castings, I'd have to rotate the resin around 24 hours each layer that's applied and there's no way I can do that.



Thinking on going with vacuum forming to achieve what I'm going for.


1 comment:

  1. Currently it's looking fucking pro. Someday video game websites have to pick up on the work you do (along with that Elder Scrolls mask you made).

    ReplyDelete